Senior Animal Research Technician
St. Paul, MN
This individual will be responsible for performing the technical aspects of assigned tests in compliance with GLP, USDA and AAALAC guidelines.
- Perform various tests, which may include injections, patching and wrapping, implantation of test substances, observations, necropsies, and withdrawing and collecting body fluids, following internal SOP and protocol guidelines.
- Handles animals humanely.
- Surgical and necropsy skills.
- Interacts with clients.
- Prepares animals for testing, which may include shaving, weighing, identifying and anesthetizing the animals.
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Animal Science background
- CVT certification preferred
- LATG certification preferred
- GLP/GMP experience
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday, 7:00am-3:30pm
$18.00-$21.00/hour (depending on experience)
Animal injection experience required.