Associate Animal Research Technician
St. Paul, MN
This individual will be responsible for performing the technical aspects of assigned tests in compliance with GLP, USDA and AAALAC guidelines.
- Performs various tests that may include injections, patching and wrapping, implantation of test substances, observations, necropsies and withdrawing and collecting bodily fluids, following internal SOP/protocol guidelines.
- Handles animals humanely.
- Prepares animals for testing, which may include shaving, weighing, identifying and anesthetizing the animals.
- Animal Science background
- CVT certification preferred
- AALAS certification preferred
- GLP/GMP experience
- Able to lift 25lbs.
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Tuesday-Saturday 7:00AM-3:30PM
- Sunday-Thursday 7:00AM-3:30PM
Animal injection experience required.